Structural Steel Fabrication
Our experienced team of steel and sheet metal detailers can work with existing customer CAD files for fabrication. Our team complies with AISC requirements and we always make certain that we meet our customerâ€™s specific requirements. We use AutoCAD to assure accurate detailing of all steel parts and components.
Our team can detail parts for various structures including:
- Structural Steel Framing
- Steel Anchors and Clips
- Material Handling Equipment
- Warehouse Equipment
- Custom Parts and Accessories
- Architectural Components
- Bollards & Curb Wraps
Aluminum & Stainless Steel Forming
Our capabilities include specialties such as stainless steel welding, aluminum welding, radiused bends and component assemblies. We fabricate sheet metal and structural components for material handling, architectural components and custom parts.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Our production experience ranges from the fabrication of common structural steel beams, columns and plates to ornate architectural metal wall panels, sun shades, handrails and mezzanines
Custom Parts Fabrication
We offer Just in Time inventory management for our customers that need expedited delivery of parts and components. We work closely with our JIT customers to determine their exact needs and establish a process that supports their objectives.
An overview of our equipment includes:
- Steel Welding GMAW / Mig FCAW / GTAW, SMAW for carbon steel and structural steel.
- Stainless Steel or Aluminum Welding GTAW / TIG for stainless or aluminum
- Shears Multiple stations capable of shearing 20 GA to 1/4″ HR plate.
- Press Brakes Multiple stations capable of 10′ lengths.
- Saws Capacity 12″H x 20″W @ 90 degree square.
- Iron Worker Scotchman, capacity 90 tons.
- Power Roller One station plate and bar.
- Capable of applying primers.
- Other Equipment lift trucks, cutting torches, plasma cutter.
Sample of work we completed for the Salon Professional Academy in Onalaska, WI
See more sample of our work in our Gallery